This lovely 2-Bedroom strata-titled brick villa found only a stone’s throw from the Wingham CBD. Upon entry to this home is a wide entry/hallway that leads past the main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and is close to bathroom and toilet.
Continuing down the hallway is the open plan kitchen & combined lounge area giving a spacious feel to this room. The living room has a split air-conditioning unit as well as large windows overlooking the courtyard creating an abundance of natural light. The laundry room has a second toilet and opens into the sunroom/study with big glass doors opening into the private fully fenced and paved courtyard.
The second bedroom is found upstairs, which also has built-ins and would be ideal for guests. This room opens onto a private balcony that points to the east, receiving all that warm morning sun in winter and the exterior awning you can release to keep the room cool in summer.
This villa has easy access to everything on ground level. A single lock up garage has immediate access straight into the kitchen making unpacking the shopping hassle free. This property would be perfect for easy retirement living or an investor. This complex of four always proves popular whether listed for sale or rent.
- 2 Bedroom brick unit with built-ins
- Stone throw to Wingham CBD
- Open plan kitchen + lounge
- Private full fenced and paved backyard.
- Single lock-up garage with internal access.
- Easy living on ground level but could support family & friends staying by giving them the privacy of the upstairs bedroom.
- Perfect for retirement living or investor