If you’re looking for good acreage, creek frontage and a master built home then this property ticks all the boxes.
The sealed road frontage is approximately 15 minutes’ drive from Wingham with access also back to the Bucketts Way.
This gently undulating property has been pasture improved as well as fenced with excellent water supply by Charity Creek and dams.
Outstanding improvements include:
• A master built home of Scyon Linea Fibre Cement Weatherboard construction consisting of 3 bedrooms & office plus fully self contained accommodation including kitchen, bedroom and bathroom attached to the main home.
• Open plan living with polished floors.
• Wide verandahs.
• Double garage and carport.
• 85,500 Litres house water storage.
• Solar HWS.
• 2-Bedroom cabin with 3.5 KVA solar power, lounge/dining, kitchen, bathroom, towards the rear of the property which would be ideal for visitors, family members or a care taker for the property with machinery shed and other shedding.
• Set of timber stockyards.
5 minute drive to convenience store that has fuel, liquor and groceries.
This property ticks all the boxes and will impress the most fastidious of buyers.
Come see for yourself and you be the judge.
PRICE RANGE OFFERS OVER $1,900,000 INVITED.