535 Waitui Road, WAITUI
320 acres of heavily timbered, undulating to steep volcanic country well located 53 minutes West of Port Macquarie CBD with good access. You then have the small coastal towns of Harrington/Crowdy Head with a 45 minute drive.
This bush block has abundant native flora and fauna and is ideally suited as a weekend getaway. The uses for this block are endless from hunting, horse riding, mountain biking and dirt bike riding. It would make a great 4x4 park. The block has approximately 600m of creek frontage.
Tucked away in the middle of the forest on the border of the Coorabakh National Park, Waitui Falls is a delightful place for a picnic.
Close by is the village of Hannam Vale, ten minutes from the Pacific Highway via John's River or Moorland. The most prominent features of this area are the public school, general store, Salvation Army chapel and community centre. Opposite the Public School is the Hannam Vale General Store. Built in 1914, the store is a social centre of the wider Hannam Vale area.
Zone RU1 Primary Production
The following must be included as either “Permitted without consent” or “Permitted with consent” for this zone—
• Environmental protection works
• Farm buildings
• Intensive livestock agriculture
• Intensive plant agriculture
Objectives of zone
• To encourage sustainable primary industry production by maintaining and enhancing the natural resource base.
• To encourage diversity in primary industry enterprises and systems appropriate for the area.
• To minimise the fragmentation and alienation of resource lands.
• To minimise conflict between land uses within this zone and land uses within adjoining zones.
Permitted with consent
Aquaculture; Dwelling houses; Extractive industries; Open cut mining
(extract from the NSW zoning legislation)