Located on the doorstep of Wingham. Gently undulating developed acres '"Ellie’s Run” consists of 9 paddocks, all with water being by dams, bore, troughs and water from Gorman’s Creek.
Securely fenced with the complete boundary being exclusion fencing and internal with netting wire.
This property is ideally set up to run cattle, goats & sheep however there is scope for any type of livestock production.
The infrastructure on “Ellie’s Run” is second to none with some of the outstanding features being:
- 4 B/R Colourbond home with steel subframe, timber frame & Versi clad ceilings
- Tiled living areas & carpet in bedrooms
- Kitchen/Family/Dining area with butler’s pantry, gas cooker & 900 mm electric oven.
- Media Room
- Ensuite in main bedroom
- 3 Verandahs
- Spa tub & outdoor entertaining area
- Ceiling fans & Air Conditioning
- 10KW system that powers the property
- Covered 30m x 12m shed with concrete floor and power that also contains a Butchers Room with cool room.
- Covered 18m x 12m area with cattle crush, stockyards and slaughter area
- 49 Mtr Bore – Standing water level 3 Mtrs pumping at 3Ltrs/sec and a drawer down level to 18 Mtrs fully equipped.
- 3 x 7500 gal tanks & 1 x 5000 gal tanks for household and shed supply
“Ellie’s Run” is a unique property with outstanding views offering peace, privacy and quality improvements and only 5 minutes’ drive to Wingham township.
COME AND LOOK AND YOU BE THE JUDGE!