Situated in the popular Killabakh area only 15 minutes by tar sealed road is this 48HA (approx. 119 acre) property.
Gently undulating with beautiful stands of timber and open pastured country.
Well fenced into several paddocks and watered by dams, troughs and spring gullies.
- 2 Bedroom and large sleepout home with Northerly aspect
- Lounge/Dining with exposed floorboards
- Renovated bathroom and kitchen
- 18mx7m machinery shed – 6 bays with 1 bay enclosed
- 8mx6m colorbond double garage
- 7mx3m single colorbond garage
- Set of steel and timber stockyards with Carinya crush and loading race
This property has been held by the one family and is a very picturesque and appealing.
An ideal setting in an ideal part of the Manning Valley.