1 PM SATURDAY 15TH MAY 2021
1135 WHERROL FLAT ROAD, WHERROL FLAT 2429
Situated 15 minutes drive from Wingham on a tar sealed road finds this outstanding 56 HA (140 Acre) property
Previously a dairy farm and being held in the one family for many years and up until recently was the home ground for the Wherrol Flat Cricket Club.
The property is both sides of the road on the edge of the Wherrol Flat Village with approx. 34 HA (84 Acres) on the creek side with all the improvements and approx. 22 HA (54 Acres) on the top side which has a Telstra tower that brings in additional income.
The property is ideal for any agricultural pursuit with approx. 1.7 kms of Dingo Creek Frontage
Rising from creek flats to gently undulating ridges the property is fully useable.
Some of the outstanding features are:
- Lovely 1940s solid timber home with wide verandahs on 3 sides from which you can overlook the property and set in established gardens
- 3 huge bedrooms plus sleepout
- Open plan living
- Tiled bathroom
- A brick dairy building with undercover yards, crush and loading race
- 17m x 8m 4 bay machinery shed with 2 bays enclosed with concrete floor and power
- Hay shed plus other sundry shedding
- 20AL204712 47 Megalitres
This is an opportunity to purchase an outstanding property that has been held by the one family for many years. Suitable for a variety of agricultural pursuits or if you wish you can be self-sufficient and grow your own food and eggs
As they say OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS BUT ONCE and this could be yours.