If you’re looking for a highly productive property than this is a must see.
Consisting of approximately 67HA (165 Acres) and ranging from top quality creek flats to undulating improved ridge country all under pasture and the bonus of approximately 2 kms frontage to the Western Branch of Dingo Creek.
Improvements & Property Layout Include:
- Renovated solid timber farm house with new roof and insulation consisting of 3 bedrooms plus sleep out, lounge with s/c wood heater and A/C, renovated bathroom, upstairs attic, study, kitchen, laundry with 2nd toilet, wrap around verandah on 2 sides overlooking pool.
- Saltwater in ground pool
- 3 bay machinery shed
- Steel cattle yards with vet crush, scales, loading race and concrete trough
- Dairy building now used as workshop and houses water pressure system
- 105,000 litre tank which connects to 6 water troughs
- 22,000 litre tank on house with pressure system
- 82-unit water license
- Pump on dam
- 11/12 paddocks with electric fencing as well as post and wire
- Excellent laneway system
- Pump on large dam, pumping to header tank with gravity feeds 7 paddocks
Avonlea has been extensively pasture improved with high carrying capacity and with the layout makes it ideal for cow and calf production or fattening. Only 12 minutes to Wingham by sealed road with excellent phone and NBN connection. This is one of the best presented properties in the Manning with not a thing to do except move in and enjoy.