Get ready to make a move on this one. With good bones and great options to either move right on in, to this quiet private home, or simply renovate to your liking and/or flip this baby. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac neighboured mostly by owner occupied residence and only minutes to the local CBD, Hospitals, specialty stores, sporting fields and the beautiful Manning River.
2 hours North from Newcastle this ‘HOME’ is the perfect start for first home buyers. Pet and child friendly rear yard that is completely fenced with room to kick the ball around. Enjoy a morning cuppa on the raised, under covered, rear deck that conveniently overlooks the landscaped yard where a variety of birds will great you each day.
Established fruit trees, a veggie patch, together with a paved outdoor entertaining area, the family will enjoy afternoons and weekends here.
An open plan living with an original kitchen opening out onto the combined dining and living areas that look out onto the North facing patio. Light filled 3 bedrooms, 2 with built-ins and an original bathroom, a bath tub and a separate toilet.
But wait, there’s more:
- 880m2 usable block with a separate studio positioned at the rear of the block, the ideal teenagers retreat, come craft room or a private, ‘work from home’ situation
- A tiled, enclosed sunroom ideal for the office and study space or even another bedroom
- Original floor boards lay under the current carpet
- New gutter guard and a termite barrier surrounds the home
- A brick and tile home with a re painted and re appointed roof, solar hot water, air conditioning unit and ceiling fans.
This home is eagerly awaiting its next proud home owner.
Phone Kym Dries today on 0499 550 632 for your private inspection