A magnificent, early 1930’s style double brick and tile home, with wide front-facing veranda permitting a relaxing afternoon overlooking the easy-care lawns lined with sky-scraping pencil pines and extra features that are sure to tantalize the buyer with the sheer style and beauty this home has to offer.
Enter through to a grand, wide entrance where high ceilings and polished floorboards great you. Positioned at the front of the home is a very stylish and quaint formal lounge continuing the beautiful timber floors through to a light filled and cosy sitting room where relaxing by the fire will appease all of the family.
The home is situated just of the Manning River with an easy stroll to the river front, cafes and restaurants. Consider adding an extra level on top, ie: the perfect adults retreat, then river views would be yours to adore. The home was the loving residence of well-known local Edsteins family and now is presenting itself to the market for its new proud owner.
- A double brick home proudly sitting on 816m2 being in close proximity to Taree’s CBD, public hospital
- 3 double sized bedrooms with sandstone features, high ceilings, decorative cornices, ceiling rows, french doors and ceiling fans.
- Formal living room with tastefully polished floors and an open fire place separate from the rear family room and dining.
- 2 way bathroom conveniently accessible from the king sized main bedroom
- Single lock up garage & large work shop with internal access through to the laundry and an additional second shower and toilet.
Plenty more to adore. It’s a must see to appreciate! Phone Kym Dries on 0499 550 632 or Darren Wamsley on 0488 723 355 for your private inspection.