Sitting on 1012m2 and offering large family living in the very sought after area of Cundletown. With options to keep this house as a 5 bedroom home or utilise as 4 and 2 living rooms. In today’s rental shortage expect a weekly return of over $400.00 adding to a positively geared investment portfolio.
The upper level boasts a huge main bedroom or living room if preferred fitted with air conditioning and high ceilings which opens out onto the rear facing veranda offering river glimpses and beautiful views of the mountains.
Take advantage of two bathrooms yet to be modernized and a kitchen asking for some TLC making this house the perfect renovators project or a great start for the first home buyer being perfectly positioned in the location of Cundletown.
Other features include:
- Only one block from the Manning river and views from the top veranda
- A double garage with extra work shop and plenty of off street parking
- A large 1012m2 block with fenced rear yard and established fruit trees
- Under covered rear entertaining area flows from the main living
- Polished floor boards and an extra toilet downstairs
- Combined Lounge room, dining and kitchen all located on the lower level
With today’s demand for both rental and investment properties this one is most definitely worth your time. Contact Kym on 0499 550 632 today for our open house times or your private inspection.