Better Homes and Gardens celebrity vet Dr Harry is selling his wonderful Burrell Creek property giving the fastidious buyer an opportunity to buy a beautifully set out property and all you have to do is move in.
The list is endless however these are some of the outstanding features;
• North facing GJ Gardner built 4-bedroom brick veneer home with Colourbond roof.
• Large en-suite to main.
• Tiles throughout.
• A large open plan kitchen/dining/family room with Peruvian Marble splash back in kitchen that looks out over the swimming pool
• Media room
• Large 4 car garage
• Ducted A/C throughout
• Covered tiled alfresco patio leading to firepit
• Solar HWS
• 15m x 4 m x 1.2m to 1.8m in depth
• Concrete inground with white/blue Pebble Crete interior & gold pebble in balance tank with salt water chlorination.
As Dr Harry had many types of animals at the farm including horses, chooks, ducks’ geese, dogs and other critters too numerous to mention. All animals had shelter be it stables, sheds or cages as well as yards and pens for them to run in.
• Approximately 16HA (40 Acres) fenced or meshed.
• 22 Paddocks – all paddocks have water by the way of troughs/dams/creeks.
• 4-day shelters
• 15m x 12m Colourbond Shed. 3 Bay roller doors/2 open bays. Concrete floor/power/office & kitchenette & toilet.
• 2 x 21m x 7m Colourbond sheds, 5 bays/ 3 sided/ concrete floor / gravel & meshed out front also has power, 1 shed has Bird cages with 11 partitions
• 2 Stables with tack room, wash down bay and 5000-gallon water tank
• 8m x 5m Colourbond shed & Concrete floor, 10 Bird (poultry) cages with power.
• 6m x 6m Colourbond shed fully enclosed with A/C, HWS, sink and concrete floor
• 6m x 6m Colourbond shed with power
STEEL ROUND YARDS
19 Panel & 3 gates, Steel Round Yard
• 5 Tanks x 7500 gal
• 2 Tanks x 5000 gal
• Beautiful self-care gardens including a formal rose garden
• Large orchard including: Peaches, Nectarines, Finger Limes, Nashi Pears, Figs, Custard Apples, Plums, Cherry Guavas, Apples, Berry Fruit, Cape Chestnut, Mulberry, Loquat
Tree, Lychee, Pears, Hazelnut, Apricot, Medlars and Jaboticaba.
• Raised vegetable garden beds
• All gardens have watering systems
This property is perfectly set up for the animal enthusiast or for a horse stud, horse facility or any agricultural pursuit that you may wish with all infrastructure in place.
Walk around and add up all there is and you won’t be disappointed.
There is only one DR HARRYS FARM – WHO WANTS IT
- Air Conditioning
- Ducted Cooling
- Ducted Heating
- Fully Fenced
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Remote Garage
- Swimming Pool - In Ground
- Alarm System
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Pay TV Access
- Grey Water System
- Solar Hot Water
- Water Tank