Located on the doorstep of Wingham on approx. 17Ha (42 Acres) ‘Ellie’s Run” consists of 9 paddocks, all with water being by dams, troughs and water from Gorman’s Creek.
The property is securely fenced with the complete boundary being exclusion fenced and internal with netting wire.
At present there are goats & sheep being run however there is scope for any type of livestock production.
The infrastructure on “Ellie’s Run” is second to none with some of the outstanding features being:
- 4 B/R Colourbond home with steel subframe, timber frame & Versi clad ceilings
- Tiled living areas & carpet in bedrooms
- Kitchen/Family/Dining area with butler’s pantry, gas cooker & 900 mm electric oven.
- Media Room
- Ensuite in main bedroom
- 3 Verandahs
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Ceiling fans & Air Conditioning
- 10KW system that powers the property
- Covered 30m x 12m shed with concrete floor and power that also contains a Butchers Room with cool room.
- Covered 18m x 12m area with cattle crush, stockyards and slaughter area
- 3 x 7500 gal tanks & 1 x 5000 gal tanks for household and shed supply
“Ellie’s Run” is a unique property with outstanding views offering peace, privacy and quality improvements and only 5 minutes’ drive to Wingham township.
COME AND LOOK AND YOU BE THE JUDGE!