Located only minutes’ drive from Wingham Via tar sealed road is “CEDAR VIEW”.
Consisting of approx.. 45ha (111 acres) of gently undulating country with a long frontage to Cedar Party Creek.
Consisting of 9 larger paddocks + laneway and 4 smaller paddocks this property is ideal for cattle production, horses, growing silage or any agricultural pursuit.
Apart from the creek frontage there are 3 dams plus a lagoon.
Pasture are predominately kikuyu, Rhodes grass and rye with a long fertilizer history.
Carry capacity could be 50 older steers or 75 younger steers depending on seasonal conditions.
- 3 bedroom b/v home with colorbond roof with N/E aspect.
- Main with ensuite
- Open plan living area including kitchen with pantry / family / dining with s/c wood heater and A/c and door fridge.
- Tiled bathroom
- Enclosed verandah area
- Tiled laundry including washing machine
- Double garage with internal access
- Tiled thru living area
- 12m x 9m colorbond machinery shed with concrete floor & roller doors
- 9m x 7m 3 bay colorbond shed – 1 bay enclosed with concrete floor and power.
- Garden locker
- 2 dog runs for cattle dogs
3 x 5000 gal tanks and 1 x 2000 gal tank
Steel with race, head catch and loading race
Cedar View is an outstanding property on towns doorstep lending itself to several agricultural pursuits with magnificent views North to the Killabakh, Comboyne and Lansdowne escarpments.
This is coupled with quality improvements making “Cedar View” a must to inspect.
NEW TO THE MARKET