107 ha Lifestyle Income Producing Approx 265 Acres
We have just listed this outstanding property approx 20 minutes from Taree and Wingham.
An undulating acreage with a mixture of pasture improved country with timber corridors throughout.
Weowna is fenced into 10 paddocks with a central lane way that allows for easy movement of livestock around the property.
Excellent water supply through 10 dams including 1 that has a solar pump that services troughs. With a North Easterly aspect and excellent rural views that compliment this acreage.
This property is ideal for a cow & calf operation or steer fattening being in close proximity to Wingham Abattoir and Taree Sale Yards.
All improvements and fencing are in 1st class order including.
Colonial Style Home
- 3 bedrooms + office with color bond roof, all bedrooms have built-ins, ceiling fans and the main having an en suite
- Wide verandah all round with 1 section gauzed and glassed in for entertaining.
- Open tiled living area with s/c wood heater, A/C and walk in pantry.
- Tiled bathroom with spa tub
- Solar HWS
- 2 bedrooms with kitchen/dining, bathroom/ laundry, enclosed verandah and covered patio.
(Vendors lived here while traveling up to the property before the home was built.)
- 20m x 10m color bond shed with concrete floor, power, shower and toilet.
- 20m x 10m 6 bay shed, 3 with roller doors, power and 5 bays concreted.
- Steel stockyards with loading race, Carinya cattle crush and calf cradle
- Approx 112,000 ltrs by way of 4 tanks attached to shed.
- 4KVA- 20 Solar panels on shed that feeds to house and grid plus solar pump on dam to feed troughs.
This is a unique property in a quiet area only an inspection will show you the quality, thought and attention to detail that has gone into “Weowna “