Welcome to 68 Kundle Kundle Road where you can lose yourself in the tropical rainforest bliss. Set 50 metres off the road and lined with gardens galore. Take a walk through wrought iron gates and get ready to be amazed with the multitude of tropical and exotic palms such as fish tails, lipstick and fox tail just to mention a few.
Find yourself in an absolute treasure trove of cycads, bromeliaeds, bird’s nest ferns, elkhorns and magnificent staghorns and so much more.
A total of 9.86 acres that includes paddocks ideal to run a few head of cattle, alpaca or a horse or two. All separate from the house yard and gardens and a further section of scrub at the rear of the block, inhabited by native wildlife.
The traditional 2 storey, brick and tile 4 bedroom home caters for the whole family with 2 bathrooms, a smart substantial kitchen, 2 living areas and a generous outdoor elevated and under covered deck for all your refined entertaining, or downstairs the current configuration houses the pool table, bar area and games room all in the double car garage with internal access.
The many other features you’ll adore are:
• Multitude of aviaries once utilized for large parrots and the likes
• Double garage currently used as a games/pool and bar room
• Approximately 8 acres are cleared and 2 acres of bush
• Dual side access to rear of the block
• 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 garage home with 2 living spaces
• Large front deck overlooking the lower garden delights
• Sun room positioned at the rear of the home sitting you well above the forest canopy
Contact Kym on 0499 550 632 to organise your inspection.