Situated on the outskirts of Tinonee and only minutes from Taree and Wingham is this truly unique property.
Consisting of 24.33 Ha (60.1 acres) of gently undulating land this property was originally developed as a fish farm and as such has 22 dams including a massive dam that supplied water to the other dams. All the pumps and associated extras are still in place if someone wished to continue this on.
The present owners have, however, used it as a lifestyle property enjoying cattle and horses.
The property is well fenced and has a creek that meanders through the back half of the property.
Improvements include a 3-bedroom solar passive home with en-suite and tiled living areas as well as quality appointments.
There is a large 20m x 10m shed with power, shower and toilet, with four bays, enclosed, and concrete floor.
There are a good set of steel cattle yards with vet crush and loading race.
To top all this off you have a tar-sealed road to the doorstep of your home which is set well back from the road for privacy and has a northerly aspect offering excellent views.
A unique property in every way.
- 3 Bedroom eco friendly home with northerly aspect
- Cement rendered with colourbond roof
- Main with en-suite and walk-in robe
- Tiled living area
- Lounge with slow combustion wood heater and ceiling fan
- Tiled bathroom and laundry
- Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- 20m x 10m Large shed with power, shower and toilet
- Concrete floor
- Four bays, enclosed
- 22 Dams, pumps, aerators, purging tub
- 3-Phase power
- Water license available separately
Property Code: 1424