This home is pleasantly large enough for the whole family, including the boat, caravan and even Nan and Pop can take up residence in the separate self-contained studio.
Be welcomed by a grand entrance together with delightful high ceilings to either of the living or family rooms which flow into a centrally located large, light filled kitchen. Offering a master bedroom that's completely separate to the rest of the bedrooms with a seriously large ensuite finished with dual sinks and a walk-in wardrobe. There's just so much more you must see it for yourself
A unique small acreage opportunity that is rarely made available in this sought after estate and so close to the CBD, offers many features sure to impress.
- High and quality timber ceiling panelling allowing the light to flow in
- 4 large bedrooms, main with ensuite and walk-in robe
- Large kitchen with walk-in pantry and dishwasher and plenty of storage
- A formal dining area and second living room providing that much needed extra space
- 3 way main bathroom with dual sinks and a bath
- A zoned ducted air conditioning system runs of 3 phase power
- Ducted vacuum system throughout
- A superb fully enclosed games/sun room equipped with a built-in barbecue and sink, a bar fit for any family occasion all overlooking the pristine acreage
- Triple garage that's completely lined with internal access
- A massive 13 x 18 meter colour bond shed with a 3.7 meter high clearance
- Separate self-contained studio comprising of 2 bedrooms, laundry, bathroom and plenty of extra space
Do yourself a favor and add this property to your ‘must see’ list.
Phone Kym Dries on 0499 550 632
Property Code: 1575