Situated in the popular Kundle Kundle area this beautifully presented property that is gently undulating with views over the surrounding countryside.
Well set up for livestock and currently fenced into manageable paddocks there is a mixture of cows, calves, dorper sheep and lambs.
Another added bonus is town and tank water plus dams or troughs in each paddock.
Self-sufficiency is the key as apart from the livestock there is a vegie garden + various fruit trees.
Energy efficiency is at the top of this list with a 6KVA solar system.
Outstanding features of the property include:
• Colonial style 4 bedroom home, main with ensuite
• Verandahs on 3 sides
• Lounge/dining with bi fold doors
• Kitchen / family room with S/c wood heater and A/c
• Outdoor covered entertaining area
• Swimming pool
• Lock up garage, carport, caravan port
• Utility shed
• Dairy building with power
• Machinery shed with power
A great property and only 15 minutes to town centre or 5 minutes to the highway.
New To The Market
- Air Conditioning
- Open Fireplace
- Split-System Air Conditioning
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Swimming Pool - Above Ground
- Broadband Internet Available
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Grey Water System
- Solar Panels
- Water Tank