Situated in the popular Bungay Estate of Wingham is this well presented home on 1.07 ha (2.6 acres) of gently sloping land in a quite cul-de sac and only a 5-minutes drive to the town centre.
Some features of the Brick & Colourbond roof home include:
- 4 bedrooms all with ceiling fans, built-ins & main with ensuite
- Office or could be used as a 5th bedroom
- Loungeroom with A/C & S/C wood heater
- Large dining room area with ceiling fan
- Enclosed entertaining area
- Double garage
- Separate double colorbond garage
- Tiled 3-way bathroom
- Chook Pen
Wingham is an historical town on the Manning River with a Central Park, great cafes, good shopping and parking.