Horse Drawn Vehicles and Agricultural Implements
NEW DATE CONFIRMED!!!
Saturday 15th February 2020
88 Willina Road, COOLONGOLOOK NSW 2423
(Click green text for photos)
- Ladies Phaeton Sulky – Made by Hammond and Moore. Complete with wheel strap, lights, bell, 47 inch wheels and rubber tyre’s
- Sulky – Made by R Hammond – West Maitland – 48 inch wheels
- American Road Cart – Made by Norm Ritchie – 47 inch wheels
- Motor back Sulky – Complete with wheel strap and bell, 43 inch wheels
- Viceroy x 2– Made by Norm Ritchie
- Trotting gig
- Ruffs Bakers cart #6 – Complete with lights and everything for a trade delivery class
- Ruffs Bakers Cart #7 – Complete with lights and everything for a trade delivery class
- Ruffs Bakers Cart #8 – Four Wheel Vehicle - Complete with lights and everything for a trade delivery class
- 54 inch wheel General Carrier Spring Cart
- All metal - sprung - rubber tyres breaking in, dune buggy, funmobile. Room at front for esky
- Canadian Sod Seeder
- Corn Dropper with Fertilizer
- Corn Dropper
- Corn hiller scarifier
- Duck foot Scarifie
- Furniture Restorer's Van complete with antique woodworking tools & original Morris Cowley wheels
- Hay rake
- Log Jinker converts from bullock team to single horse
- Mulboard Plough
- Orchard Springtooth Harrow
- Rotary hoe, needs 3 - 4 horses to pull
- Single horse People Mover. Seats 8
- Single pot Corn Dropper
- Spring Cart 54 inch wheel (2)
- Sulky 51 inch wheel
- Super Spreader
- Tip Dray- Tip Dray used locally in the 1930's putting the road through the Bulahdelah hills. Takes a quarter of a yard of gravel. Led the parade of vintage cars when the new stretch of motorway was opened.
- Walking Rotary Corn Planter made by Deere & Mansur in Moline, Illinois circa 1877
Collectables & Antiques
Leather working tools, pieces of leather, saddlers leather vices x 2, leather tanning and oils, sulky steps, various sulky parts, various size vehicle springs, mud guards, partly made spokes and hubs, new wooden dropped shafts, new spotted gum shafts for spring cart, unrestored sulky, jogger, pole for sulky, sulky light parts, extensive collection of harness buckles, d shackles, rivets, leather tugs, old work harness, Collars,saddle, stock whips, farrier gear, horse shoes, ropes, halters, pony bridle and tack, plough discs, chains, hames various sizes, winkers,Trade delivery money purse,Trade delivery vests, Railway lanterns, Hurricane lanterns, Metal collar, 2 sets of sarven hub wheels, vehicle jacks, Metal trunks.
10 x well-seasoned rough sawn shaft lengths of spotted gum (12 ft x 6 inches x 2 inch) All clear timber, 2 x complete sets of dray harness including curb chains & belly bands (made by Chris Day), Curb chains, 2 x complete sets leather spring cart harness including leather reins, Numerous Collars, winkers (made by Mark Porter), back bands, leader harness, chains, Chains with hooks, rope reins and rope.
Several swing bars, single and pairs, 1 x double slide, 1 x single slide, Variety of whips which includeTrade harness whip, driving and stock whips,Carriage lamps, Sundry items of harness, headcollars, rugs, collection of horse brasses, 2 x Pirtec Riding saddles with extended girth straps, Side saddle, Dressage saddle 17” - maker Sattlerei beim Kloster Schönthal, Riding bridles plus a variety of bits and sundry items, 10 x years of UK Heavy Horse Magazines in folders, plus much much more!!
Agents Note:Do not miss this incredible opportunity to acquire part of not one but two lifetime collections from Paul Cotton and the late Norm Ritchie all at the one Auction.
Beautifully and meticulously restored horse drawn vehicles and agricultural implements collected over the past 50 years.
- BUYERS NUMBER SYSTEM TO APPLY
- CASH, CHEQUE OR INTERNET TRANSFER ON DAY
- REFRESHMENTS AVAILABLE
- NO GST ON SALE